Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The cold or whatever it is I have

Im sorry I have not been posting TJ was sick and now I am sick. Man the joys of mommyhood LOL. TJ is back to feeling better LOL getting into EVERYTHING and wanting to play when all I want to do is sleep and take meds LOL. I have tried all sorts of cold meds but nothing is working I finally got Theraflu for colds...NASTY stuff so I hope it helps LOL in the past 5 days I have gone through 3 1/2 tissue boxes (each box has 216 tissues) LOL But at least TJ is feeling better LOL

Ummm other then being sick nothing new here. TJ will be 22 months on the 5th of June. The first of June marked 4 years since I graduated. June 1st my little sister Caitlin turned 17...man I am getting old LOL

I made this of my little sister Caitlin

No comments: