Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Look what my mom made me

TJ will be tow on 08-05-2008 and Iu was looking for a sig to ware of the past 2 years of him....My mom made me this...



It is so amazing and so cute I love it!!!

I also had to share these...I couldnt find TJ one day and when I did find him...LOL he had gottten into the candy...Boys will be Boys LMAO



Um other news, Tor and I got jobs. We find POS cars and call our boss who happenes to be my friends hubby and he come and buys them and tows them away and either fixes them, sells them and gives us part or scraps it and gives us part of it...It is an easy job and I cant wait to get started.

1 comment:

Todd & Jessica Unsicker said...

Wow your son is so dang cute. We really need to get together and have a couples day or something. Anyways give us a call. House phone is 801-294-3183