Thursday, August 14, 2008

Fave pics in the past two years

I got into to this new site that does slide shows and things So here is what I came up with...



All my fave pics of TJ between birth on 08/05/06 to now (08/2008) My little man has grown so much :( kind of makes me sad. Yet happy, that he is growing and he is happy...MOST of the time that is LOL

I am also on a web site called welovesigcity.com and I was just made a D.I.T. (Designer In Training) It is a site where others request for sigs or graphics to be made for them and the D.I.T's and/or designers make them. It is so much fun. So yeah, thought I would share that LOL

We have hit the T2 (terrible 2's) FAST and HARD LMAO
TJ has and still is driving me CRAZY at times...joys of mommy hood LOL :D

TJ also went on his first Dentist appointment today. He behaved better then I thought he would LOL He has a couple of cavities :S so we have to schedule to get those taken care of. Also we HAVE to get him off the "B" word (bottle) LOL which I already know is NOT going to be fun or easy. I have to be hard on him I guess...

Other news...Tor, TJ and I are in a Step-Family Support group. It is a 6 week long class where we go once a week to The Christmas Box here in Ogden and meet other families that are mixed families and talk about family things. Like; discipline ideas, parenting styles, etc. we mostly bounce ideas off one another and talk about some problems we are having. Tor and I have only been the past 2 weeks. We LOVE it. I wish it was longer then 6 weeks. I hope we keep the connection we have formed with some of the other families. It is helping Tor and I so much. We are starting to be on the same page.

Well that is it for my life right now. I hope you enjoy the photos and check back again to read and see more.

No comments: