Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Boy Potty

The past couple of days we have been potty training TJ...It was not fun at first but now he is geting use to the idea. we started on the 24th and he has gone potty in the big boy potty 5 times.

Photobucket

I am so proud of my little man. I thought the move was going to be hard on him but he has settled in quicker then Tor and I LOL

He is not only going potty but sleeping in a big boy bed and learning to ride a three wheeler. Our friends house that we are living at has two little boys ages 7 and 5 but their minds are at a 5 and 3 year old so it is working aout great LOL.

I will take photos and post them soon.

2 comments:

Todd & Jessica Unsicker said...

YAY....Potty training is not an easy task, however it sounds like he is doing amazing....

Tom Pedersen said...

Thaths great! Proud of him. Give Grapa's boy a big hug and kiss from me!