Thursday, September 4, 2008

Steps to moving

Well we have decided that we will be moving We are going to try and scrap Tors POS car this weekend. We found a place that pays $145/ton we are just trying to figure out how to get his car there...We are thinking we will get about $200-$250 for his Probe. With that money we are getting 3 tickets for Southwest to Vegas which will cost about $164. And we are getting a storage unit and luggage with the rest. I hope this all goes as planned. I will be sad to leave my family but I really do think it is for the best and we are not leaving FOREVER...a season at most. We are planning on moving back to Utah...Brigham or something around April May of 2009.
Tor is looking forward to the change. The fun will start when he tells his fam LOL
Well that is the details I have for now I will keep those of you that read posted. Thanks for stopping by. :D

No comments: