Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just a poem

I got a creative mind tonight and decided to write something and decited to share.


Guess That Was A Lie

You told us you loved us
Said that you would be there
Promised to protect us
But now you are not here

I opened my heart
All I got was lies
I gave you my trust
All I got was tears

I thought you were happy
Guess that was a lie
I thought you loved us
Guess that was a lie
I thought we would be together
Guess that was a lie

We are tired of all the lies
The tears, fears and fights

That's fine you dont love us
We don't need your love
That's fine your not here with us
It's fine you can't protects us

But why did you lie???

We wish you the best
Wish you happiness in all you do

Don't worry about us

That is no lie
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
OK enough about that LOL just thought I would share.
Now for more fun things. TJ was in a good mood tonight so I had some camera fun.
Dont mind the dirtyness LOL this was BEFORE the bath LOL

No comments: