Friday, April 3, 2009

New News

Well first thing...I am engaged to Aaron. Yes LOL He asked me on Febuary 18th. It was so cute. We had just spent the day just the two of us on the strip and got home and into bed and I was just asleep when he said "Megan" and I made a noise he said "are you awake?" I mombled "kindof" He said "I have something to say can you turn over" so I did...and I opened my eyes and he asked "megan you have made me so happy and I have fallen in love with you and I have grown a love for TJ will you marry me?" I smailed and jumped out of bed saying yes LOL
We are planning for May or June of 2010. I am so happy and Tj has become so happy and has grown so much. I am greatful to have someone to share it with now.

Other news. my BFF Susan had her baby boy April 1, 2009. His name is Kevin and he wieghed 9 lbz 15.6 oz. He is so beautiful. Head full of hair. I hav pics comeing soon LOL

Other then that news not much is happeneing. Just trying to get into school and doing family things LOL

1 comment:

Marriott's said...

Good. I am glad that things are working out for you.