Friday, May 2, 2008

Babysitting


My goodness I am so glad that my dad found an amazing woman to marry. I love my mom and all that she has done and does do for our family members. She is the only mom I know. My birth mom and I NEVER got along and I never had a close relationship with her. So my mom Donni is the mom I consider MOM. Today I am babysitting my siblings. Ally who is 9, Jordan who is 6 and Miryssa who is 2. Not to mention I have my son TJ with me who is almost 2. LOL A CRAZY day lays ahead. No just kidding I love watching my little brother and sisters. They mean the world to me and we have a BLAST when we are together. I am watching my siblings cause it is my mom and dads 11th wedding anniversary. Here is a picture of my mom and dad back in 1997 when they got married...They were married in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple. Congrats on 11 STRONG years mom and dad. LOVE YOU BOTH

No comments: