Friday, May 2, 2008

Boring Night

Well it is a normal night here when the Utah Jazz plays. I am so sick of basketball I cant wait for it to be over. My boyfriend is GLUED to the TV watching the game while I am left alone and sad. I love my boyfriend but COME on where is the love for Megan???? I haven't seen him all day really. I left at 130 to go babysit my siblings and got back around 6 and he said hi gave me a kiss on the check and is now GLUED to the TV. and the Jazz started around 9 which means it wont get over till around 11. He works tomorrow 8 to 430 but at 5ish I am going back to my mom and dads to baby again till like 11 or so. So I wont see him AT all tomorrow. But he doesn't seem to care. He says he loves me and I believe him but he has his ideas of love messed up a little. Sports should NOT come before family. Playing ball should not come before family. I tell him this...he says he knows but he doesn't change. He is great with TJ though. It is cute when they play ball together and hang together but that only lasts a few minutes till TJ gets restless or Justin gets bored. TJ looks up to him soooo much. But Justin seems as though he has to be in the mood to hang with TJ or I. Huh??? What to do?

No comments: