Saturday, May 3, 2008

My EX




I dated this guy through out HS and we drifted apart after I graduated in 2004. Westayed friends though then in 2006 we started seeing each other again well on 07-07-2007 we were married and I thought life would be good well 6 months later in December 2007 we filed for divorce. Now 5 months later we ae still friends but we are not over each other. All throughout HS we were known as the Rachele and Ross couple (from Friends) LOL I am now seeing some one else and he has been dateing as well. I meet his last GF and it stabbed me right in the heart to see them togther and if that is how he feels when he sees me and my new BF...WOW I feel so bad...SO what to do? Will I ever get over him or are we ment for each other? I love my boyfriend now, but I also love my ex and I dont think or know if I will ever stop loving him. He was my first love. He was my first in alot of things. He is still a friend but it is painful seeng hm and talkig t him now....

No comments: