Monday, May 19, 2008

SICK and TIRED

OK so I called Justin just now cause it is his lunch brake to see how his night went and how work is going...WELL he starts yelling at me. Yelling at me about Tor and Why I have pics of him back on my myspace. I am SO SICK and TIRED of his attitude. Even if I was not trying to work it out with Tor Tor and I would be friends and I would want his pics on there any way. He is calling Tor names and telling me I need to stop contact with him....GRRRRR I am just so mad and fed up with it. Now I bet when I do go home tonight he will yell at me some more...IDK how much more of this I can take. I am braking

2 comments:

Selina said...

Drama! That's all I can say. You need to get rid of all this drama girl!

Todd & Jessica Unsicker said...

You are meant to be with Torry. Get rid of Justin. Sorry to say it, but he sounds like a loser. Love You Todd